From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-announce@g.o, gentoo-desktop@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-doc@g.o, gentoo-doc-es@g.o, gentoo-newbies@g.o, gentoo-security@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-user-es@g.o, gentooppc-dev@g.o, gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-es] ANNOUNCEMENT: No more automatic Reply-To:
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:18:38
1 Hi all Gentooers
2
3 Recent events have forced us to disable the automatic Reply-To: mangling
4 of our outgoing mails on all mailing lists.
5
6 This means that to reply back to the list, you will now have to use the
7 "Group Reply" feature in your mail client (Hit 'g' in mutt or answer
8 'y' to the "reply to all" question in pine; if you have one of those
9 fancy graphical ones, the "Reply All" icon is usually right next to the
10 "Reply" icon :).
11
12 Please make a habit of doing group-replies; we really like to have your
13 wonderful and insightful posts available for public enjoyment.
14
15 The change will be effectuated in 24hrs, around 15:00 GMT Tuesday 18.
16 June.
19 Any inconvenience caused is deeply regrettable, and we offer downloads
20 of our latest 1.2 installation ISOs free of charge to all affected
21 parties, as a way to say "we're terribly sorry" ;)
24 Kindest of regards,
25
26 Karl T <karltk@g.o>