From: gentoo-user-es-help@l.g.o
To: arch-gentoo-user-es@l.g.o
Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:49:51
1 Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
2 gentoo-user-es@g.o mailing list.
3
4 I'm working for my owner, who can be reached
5 at gentoo-user-es-owner@g.o.
8 Messages to you from the gentoo-user-es mailing list seem to
9 have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
10 message I received.
11
12 If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces,
13 I will remove your address from the gentoo-user-es mailing list,
14 without further notice.
17 I've kept a list of which messages from the gentoo-user-es mailing list have
18 bounced from your address.
19
20 Copies of these messages may be in the archive.
21
22 To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
23 send an empty message to:
24 <gentoo-user-es-get.123_145@g.o>
25
26 To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages,
27 send an empty message to:
28 <gentoo-user-es-index@g.o>
29
30 Here are the message numbers:
31
32 1396
33 1400
34 1401
35 1397
36 1398
37 1403
38 1402
39 1399
40 1404
41 1405
42 1408
43 1407
44 1406
45 1410
46 1409
47 1411
48 1412
49 1413
50 1414
51 1418
52 1422
53 1415
54 1419
55 1416
56 1420
57 1421
58 1417
59
60 --- Enclosed is a copy of the bounce message I received.
61
62 Return-Path: <>
63 Received: (qmail 14531 invoked for bounce); 28 Dec 2003 02:07:12 +0000
64 Date: 28 Dec 2003 02:07:12 +0000
65 From: MAILER-DAEMON@××××××××××××.org
66 To: gentoo-user-es-return-1396-@l.g.o
67 Subject: failure notice
68
69 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at eagle.gentoo.org.
70 I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
71 This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
72
73 <arch-gentoo-user-es@g.o>:
74 128.193.0.39 does not like recipient.
75 Remote host said: 550 unknown user
76 Giving up on 128.193.0.39.