From: Michel Paquet <michel-paquet@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user-fr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-fr] Xorg + Gatos
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:10:05
1 Bonjours la liste.
2
3 J'ai lu ceci sur le forum de Gentoo (ref:
4 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-240238-highlight-atigatos.html). Je
5 voulais savoir si c'étais vrai puise que je n'ai trouvé aucunne
6 information concernant les oui-dire de la fusion de Gatos et Xorg. Et si
7 c'est le cas, comment savoir si le tuner-tv est belle et bien actif et
8 fonctionnel? J'ai testé Gatos sous XFree86 mais pas sous Xorg.
9
10 l'article dit ceci:
11 Gatos has support for TV out. Which versin of X are you using?
12 If you have Xfree 4.3 or XOrg 6.8 you do not have a problem. I think,
13 but I am not 100% sure, Gatos does not work for Xorg 6.8.1. Check the
14 website
15
16 Moreover, Gatos is part of Xorg in version 6.8.2
17
18 Finally, you can use directfb and this is what I am using. This is not
19 because Gatos doesn't work, but because with Gatos I had to set the
20 resolution to 800x600 for the TV, but for the monitor is 1024x768. This
21 means that a 800x600 resolution did not fit in the monitor. Up to now I
22 was not able to find a solution for this.
23
24 Merci
25
26 Michel Paquet