From: "Bouche
To: "'gentoo-user-fr@g.o'" <gentoo-user-fr@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user-fr] Goodbye
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:41:33
1 Salut Steph,
2
3 Comme on en avait deja discute precedement, je suis en train de regarder
4 pour integrer l'equipe de traduction. Il me faut dans un premier temps
5 installer les logiciels. Ma gentoo n'est pas encore au top...
6 Ceci dit, y a t-il une personne qui te remplace?
7
8 Sebastien Bouche
9 R&D Engineer
10 BARCO Silex ASIC/FPGA design
11 Phone: +33 4 42164132
12 Fax: +33 4 42164101
13 http://www.barco-silex.com
17 -----Original Message-----
18 From: FRLinux [mailto:frlinux@g.o]
19 Sent: lundi 25 aout 2003 23:01
20 To: gentoo-dev ML
21 Cc: gentoo-doc ML; gentoo-user-fr ML
22 Subject: [gentoo-user-fr] Goodbye
25 Hello all,
26
27 It is one of those emails about a departure from an interesting project.
28 The main difference is that i usually read and don't write them ;) So
29 you've understood i am leaving the Gentoo project for good. It has been
30 quite nice to work for a year and a half on the translations in Moliere
31 's language but the time has come for me to focus on other areas.
32
33 I wish you all the best, still in a free world.
34 Steph (aka FRLinux)
35 --
36 Mail sent on Gentoo 1.4rc3 k2.6-test3 AMD 2600+
37 http://frlinux.net - frlinux@×××××××.net
38 public key : http://frlinux.net/files/frlinux_public_key.asc
39 http://gentoofr.org - Portail Francais sur Gentoo Linux
40 public key : http://triskell.frlinux.net/files/frlinux_gentoo_public_key.asc
43 - - - - - - - DISCLAIMER - - - - - - - -
44 Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
45 privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the
46 addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to
47 receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
48 that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or
49 attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any
50 damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the
51 company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
52 information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have
53 received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
54 message. Thank you.