From: Billou <billoung@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user-fr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-fr] problem during glibc emerging
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:33:19
1 Le 14:57 Sun 18 Jan , Snowy a ecrit:
2 >
3 > ...All French men are same as you?
4 >
5 > > Le 11:31 Sat 17 Jan , franky a ecrit:
6 > >
7 > > I think you should post to gentoo-user and not in the french list.
8 >
9 > /usr/bin/fortune says:
10 > The person you rejected yesterday could make you happy, if you say yes.
11
12 I understand what you feel, but there is more english lists with more
13 people than french list.
14
15 If you speak in french in this list, there is no problem.
16
17 In your message you speak english and maybe peoples participate to this
18 list to not have to speak and read english (some peole can't)
22 gentoo-user-fr@g.o mailing list