From: Pascal Ronecker <pascal.ronecker@××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user-fr@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user-fr] alsa sound : load right, but no alsactl restore at boot ?
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:18:48
1 Hi,
2
3 i've just turned completely gentooed last week, after 4 years of redhat.
4 I mention it just 'cause i damn *like* this meta-distro !
5
6 Sadly I come along with problems I solved a long time ago with other
7 distros, the first beeing : Alsa sound !!
8
9 It works perferctly ... but not at boot time.
10
11 I added alsasound to the boot runlevel,
12 the modules load correctly
13
14 BUT : the 'alsactl restore' part of the script does not seem to execute,
15 so i have to do it manually after each boot.
16
17 Ther's a trick i do not understand here ...
18 Help welcome :-)
23 gentoo-user-fr@g.o mailing list