From: ZVital <zvital@×××.by>
To: gentoo-user-ru@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-ru] nForce3 clock
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:58:15
1 úÄÒÁ×ÓÔ×ÕÊÔÅ.
2
3 ðÒÉ ÚÁÐÕÓËÅ ÓÅÒ×ÉÓÁ clock ÐÏÌÕÞÁÀ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÅ:
4 * Setting system clock using the hardware clock [Local Time] ...
5 * Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.
6 Use the --debug option to see the details of our search for an
7 access method.Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known
8 method.
9 Use the --debug option to see the details of our search for an
10 access method.
11 * Failed to set system clock to hardware clock [ !! ]
12 îÁÞÁÌÏ ÐÒÏÉÓÈÏÄÉÔØ ÜÔÏ ÐÏÓÌÅ ÐÅÒÅÈÏÄÁ ÎÁ ÍÁÔÅÒÉÎÓËÕÀ ÐÌÁÔÕ ÎÁ ÞÉÐÓÅÔÅ
13 nforce3. ëÁËÕÀ ÏÐÃÉÀ ×ËÌÀÞÉÔØ × ÑÄÒÅ ÞÔÏÂÙ ÞÁÓÙ ÚÁÒÁÂÏÔÁÌÉ?
14
15 úÁÒÁÎÅÅ ÂÌÁÇÏÄÁÒÅÎ
16
17 ZVital