From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mentors project?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:09:12
1 My first suggestion is to create a project of Mentors, as a subproject of
2 ComRes and coprojects with Recruiters and Comrel.
3 Then it could assume a place on irc using #gentoo-mentors. And possibly a
4 grouping created for them on the forums?
5
6 Mentor wannabes who wanna help out would join the project as members and
7 thus advertise their availability for wannabe devs in search of mentors.
8
9 Right now, the biggest weakness I see is a lack of organized visibility.
10 Having it as an official project, with a member list, would make potential
11 mentors much easier to find.
12
13 On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Andy Mender <andymenderunix@×××××.com>