From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing mono
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:48:26
1 On 9/5/06, Stefán István <stefi@××××××××××××.hu> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I want to install hugin which depends on mono, and during the installation of
5 > mono-1.1.13.2 I get this error:
6 > ** (./class/lib/monolite/mcs.exe:1463): CRITICAL **:
7 > _wapi_shm_semaphores_init: semget error: Nincs hely az eszközön. Try
8 > deleting some semaphores with ipcs and ipcrm
9
10 Actually based on this message, I suspect this has nothing to do with
11 disk space but the shared memory and semaphore limits set in
12 /proc/sys/kernel/{sem,shmall,shmmax,shmmni}.
13
14 Googling for "/proc/sys/kernel/sem" or "sysctl kernel.sem" may give
15 you some ideas.
16
17 -Richard
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list