From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:48:56
1 Jesús Guerrero wrote:
2 >
3 > By the way, did I already said that anyone that can read can also
4 > install Gentoo? Lost of people with no experience with linux did
5 > it with very little or no help.
9 I used Mandrake 9.1 for a little while then tried to upgrade to 9.2. I
10 installed Gentoo the hard way and have learned a lot but still have a
11 long way to go yet. Hard to teach a old dog new tricks but if I can do
12 it with the little knowledge that I had at the time, anybody should give
13 it a good, honest, put in the effort try.
14
15 Dale
16