From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] After upgrading to the latest Baselayout... (Oops - slip of the thumb)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:48:58
1 Oops, my thumb slipped before i had finished my message, so
2 continuing, I had tried
3
4 emerge --sync
5 emerge --depclean
6 revdep-rebuild
7 glsa-check -f all
8
9 The system seemed then to catch up with all of the inconsistencies.
10 Furthermore, the same has happened to me many times. Almost every
11 serious problem I have had has been solved in somewhat the same way.
12 I cling to these procedures like a blind man clings to a wall.
13
14 Sorry for the bodged message.
15
16 Alan Davis