From: Uwe Scholz <nurfuernews@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Update of cryptsetup 1.4.1 fails
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:02:37
1 Hi,
2
3 I have an annoying problem with the current version update of
4 cryptsetup-1.4.1. Already in the configure step emerge stops with the
5 error message:
6
7 ...
8 checking for gcry_check_version in -lgcrypt... no
9 configure: error: Cannot find static gcrypt library
10 ...
11
12 Actually, libgcrypt-1.4.6 is installed with the static-libs flag. Also
13 after reemerging libgcrypt the update to cryptsetup-1.4.1 fails.
14
15 I'm working on a amd64 machine, cryptsetup useflags are "static"
16 (compulsory) and "nls". Can anyone confirm this problem and has a
17 solution for it?
18
19 Thanks in advance,
20 Uwe