From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuild for recent ATI driver, whom to go to?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:16:35
1 Justin schrieb:
2 > Miguel Ramos schrieb:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I'm new to these lists.
7 >> I have just come up with an ebuild for the most recent ATI driver for
8 >> FirePro/FireGL chips.
9 >> Previous ebuilds didn't work due to problems compiling fgl_glxgears;
10 >> so this one is better because it solves these issues and because the
11 >> driver is more recent.
12 >>
13 >> Whom should I give/send/show it to, so it becomes available for everyone?
14 >> There isn't a gentoo-ati mailing list.
18 > Best to fill a bug report at bugs.gentoo.org
21 attach your ebuild to the bug report. they should be working quit fast -
22 mostly :-)
23
24 kh