From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Media players
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:50:22
1 Personally I like mplayer just make sure you compile in the support for mpeg
2 and dvd. Here are my use flags for mplayer: (and it plays pretty much
3 everything I have)
4
5 "3dfx 3dnow X aalib alsa arts avi dga divx4linux dts dvb dvd dvdread encode
6 esd gif gtk ipv6 jack jpeg mad mmx mpeg mythtv nls nvidia oggvorbis opengl
7 oss png real samba sdl sse sse2 truetype v4l v4l2 xmms xv xvid"
8
9 -Mike
10