From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo 2006.1 profile and use flag changes
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:13:36
1 > Where does a person go to make this suggestion? It could be as simple
2 > as a mailing list that we can subscribe to like this one and/or a thread
3 > on the forums that people can subscribe to. They are making things
4 > better but we need to be informed of what they are changing, especially
5 > something as critical as the USE flags.
6
7 I personally don't understand at all why is not an official document
8 posted, just like the GCC or Xorg upgrade guides.
9 There should be an official "Upgrade to profile 2006.1 guide", period. I
10 would love to write it, but not being a dev I can't.
11
12 Too bad, because usually Gentoo documentation is very good.
13 m.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list