From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Where can I find "recent" qemu out-of-tree ebuild
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 01:25:11
1 I keep an OS/2 VM around to play Galactic Civilizations. The last
2 couple of "upgrades" to qemu have totally buggered-up things for me.
3 The OS/2 VM doesn't boot up. And the install disks don't boot either so
4 I can't re-install from scratch. The only in-tree versions versions of
5 qemu are 2.9.0-r56 and 2.10.0. A Google search leads me to
6 https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/app-emulation/qemu/?hideattic=1
7 whch ends at v2.3.0-r5 with last log entry 2 years ago. I'm looking for
8 2.9.0 (before -r56). What's with the big gap, and where can I find more
9 recent out-of-tree ebuilds?
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications