From: Bogo Mipps <bogo-mipps@××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Bookeeping recommendations
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 06:56:40
1 On Wednesday 06 September 2006 13:08, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
2 > What software does anyone use for bookeeping under Linux. I do some
3 > consulting and need to be able to track income, expenses, and do invoices
4 > and payments. I don't need anything fancy.
5
6 http://www.sql-ledger.org/
7
8 Excellent for me. Seem to be a number of consultants using it. Not too GUI,
9 more browser-based postgresql. Easily tailored to your circumstances.
10
11 Bogo
15 Sent via KMail 1.9.4, & o/s Linux-2.6.17-gentoo-r4
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list