From: fajfusio@××.pl
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] xserver does not work after upgrade
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:39:17
1 Hi All
2 I've upgraded my system and xserver does not work after upgrade.
3 I've installed new baselayout according to the official gentoo's
4 procedure and it seems ok.
5 I've done dispatch-conf, etc-update, revdep-rebuild successfully.
6 All packages have been build successfully.
7
8 I have:
9 xorg-drivers 1.7
10 xorg-server 1.7.7-r1
11 xorg-x11 7.4-r1
12 xorg-cf-files 1.0.3
13
14 I found that "hal" has been unmerged during an upgrade. I installed it
15 again
16 and launching it at startup.
17
18 I attached 2 Xorg.0.log files. One of them is before upgrade when xorg was
19 working correctly and the other one is after upgrade when it does not
20 work.
21
22 Please help me to find out what's wrong.
23 Great thanks for help.

Xorg.0.log-not_works application/octet-stream
Xorg.0.log-works application/octet-stream