From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firefox 3.5 and Thunderbird 3 - "Preferences" dialog broken
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 01:40:38
1 I decided to check out Firefox 3.5_beta4-r1 and Thunderbird 3.0_beta2 in
2 one of my machines (from the "mozilla" overlay). They both emerged fine
3 without problems. They even run without problems (I'm sending this from
4 TB 3) except that I can't change their configuration. In both Firefox
5 and Thunderbird, "Edit->Preferences" brings up a big but totally empty
6 dialog. I did "rm -rf ~/.mozilla ~/.thunderbird" so everything is
7 clean, but still no go.
8
9 Anyone else encountered this? The machine in question is
10 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~amd64" so everything is up to date.