From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nx / nxclient - replacement
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 18:09:06
1 On 06/02/2017 12:41, Poncho wrote:
2 > On 06.02.2017 08:53, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
3 >> Are there any good replacement for "nx / nxclient" in Linux?
4 >> NX is long time gone from portage. I hope, I can still install them
5 >> from atic.
6 >> This was another reason I wasn't upgrading for a long time as I need
7 >> them to access remote boxes in GUI.
10 > I've switched to net-misc/remmina as a replacement for nxclient.
14 Do you have problems with remmina if your keyboard is set to something
15 other than US-101?
16
17 We had eternal problems with that at work (Mint clients) so couldn't use
18 remmina with plain RDP.
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com