From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Graphite causing trouble
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:15:28
1 Hello list,
2
3 For the last few days I've been unable to emerge anything that needs a C
4 compiler. I've started getting this error message in the logs:
5
6 $ grep Graphite /var/log/portage/perl-core:Sys-
7 Syslog-0.290.0:20120105-150502.log
8 Syslog.c:1:0: sorry, unimplemented: Graphite loop optimizations cannot be used
9
10 So I tried removing graphite by putting USE=-graphite in make.conf, removing -
11 floop-interchange -floop-strip-mine -floop-block from CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, and
12 uninstalling ppl and cloog-ppl. I also remerged gcc, libtool and binutils, in that
13 order, twice.
14
15 I still get the same errors. What can I try next?
18 Rgds
19 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23