From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Build problems due to invalid libtool arguments
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 22:59:23
1 I wrote:
2
3 > The problem is that in the libtool linking phase the arguments "/usr/bin
4 > /usr/sbin /bin /sbin" are given along the libraries and library paths. I
5 > have no idea why this happens, and how to solve this. Something must be
6 > wrong on my system. But what? For libggi, emerging with USE=-aalib sort
7 > of solved this. But I have no idea what to do about pygtksourceview. As
8 > all gthe KDE stuff seems to depend on this, I cannot continue
9
10 I found a workaround, after looking more closely to the emerge -t
11 output. pygtksourceview is needed when git is built only with the gtk
12 USE flag. So I can continue, but it just happened again with
13 dev-db/libiodbc, whatever this is, and whatever this may depend on.
14 There is something wrong on this system, and I have no idea where to look.
15
16 Wonko