From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox and Ephiphany hang at a certain directory
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:51:23
1 On 09/03/2009 02:48 AM, Alan E. Davis wrote:
2 > It has just happened in the last day that whenever I try to navigate to
3 > a certain subdirectory of my home directory, in order to attach a file
4 > to an email in gmail, firefox hangs...
5
6 You could try starting firefox from a command prompt like this:
7
8 $firefox foo (where foo is the name of the guilty subdirectory.) You
9 might see some error messages on the console, or not.
10
11 Perhaps running firefox with strace would give you a hint which file
12 is causing the hangup.