From: Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] (OT?) configure and go web feedback package
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:07:06
1 Hi,
2 The boss has given me a project that will involve having people log in
3 to a server to post feedback-like questions/complaints and be able to
4 review their previous/current complaints.
5 Basically, the people send things that need to be actioned, and if they
6 don't get actioned (I think they are emails but I am not sure...) then
7 they need to be able to enquire about what/why/how. The feedback will be
8 answered by a person.
9 >From what I know it looks like some kind of bug tracking system would be
10 ideal, though of course it shouldn't look like a bug tracking system.
11 This would certainly be possible with php+database but he is looking for
12 something that will be very quick to implement. He basically said if
13 there is no development (just config) necessary then I can do what I
14 want - and what I want is to install Gentoo at work! So something in
15 portage would be ideal :-).
16 If there was something that got stats out in nice reports that would be
17 a bonus but if it is databased then a couple of quick queries would
18 probably do the job.
19 Any pointers?
20 Cheers
21 Antoine