From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] genlop and tab completion acts weird
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:17:10
1 Howdy,
2
3 I been noticing something weird. If I try to use tab completion with
4 the genlop command, I get things like this:
5
6 root@fireball / # genlop -t -f /var/-su: /etc/make.globals: No such file
7 or directory
8 hp-toolbox.lock ^C
9 root@fireball / # genlop -t -f /var/lo-su: /etc/make.globals: No such
10 file or directory
11 ^C
12 root@fireball / #
13
14 On the first one, I only typed in to /var/ then hit tab and on the
15 second one I went to /var/lo then hit tab. The rest it does when I hit
16 the tab key. Whatever it is doing, I have to hit ctrl C to get out of it.
17
18 Can someone test this on their system and see if it is just me or if you
19 get the same thing? Anyone have a clue what the heck it is doing? So
20 far, genlop is the only one I have seen that does this. It may be
21 genlop specific but other commands that I don't use may do the same
22 thing and I just don't know it.
23
24 Thanks much.
25
26 Dale
27
31 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!