From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] genlop and tab completion acts weird
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:17:10
Howdy,

I been noticing something weird.  If I try to use tab completion with
the genlop command, I get things like this:

root@fireball / # genlop -t -f /var/-su: /etc/make.globals: No such file
or directory
hp-toolbox.lock ^C
root@fireball / # genlop -t -f /var/lo-su: /etc/make.globals: No such
file or directory
^C
root@fireball / #

On the first one, I only typed in to /var/ then hit tab and on the
second one I went to /var/lo then hit tab.  The rest it does when I hit
the tab key.  Whatever it is doing, I have to hit ctrl C to get out of it.

Can someone test this on their system and see if it is just me or if you
get the same thing?  Anyone have a clue what the heck it is doing?  So
far, genlop is the only one I have seen that does this.  It may be
genlop specific but other commands that I don't use may do the same
thing and I just don't know it.

Thanks much.

Dale

:-)  :-)