From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rxvt-unicode has no transparency right after upgrade
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:13:26
1 On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:36:01AM +0800, fei huang wrote:
2 > ok, everything is back to normal again, I downgraded my rxvt-unicode to
3 > 9.07-r2 and it worked as before. shall I report a bug or maybe I still
4 > missed something?
7 Go ahead and file a bug, but as pseudotransparency was never
8 officially supported by rxvt-unicode (see their FAQ on it), I'm not
9 sure if upstream will actually fix it.
10
11 Cheers,
12
13 W
14 --
15 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
16 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
17 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton