From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unable to reboot
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:25:44
1 Arnau Bria schrieb:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > after an update my system is unable to reboot, or shutdown...
5 >
6 > it hangs just after unloading ALSA modules, and nothing else happens.
7 >
8 I had the same problem, but I don't recover how I exactly solbved it,
9 but it has to something with settings in the /etc/modprobe.d and
10 /etc/modules.d configs. If you don't get the answer until I am at home,
11 I will you later what todo.
12
13 In the mean while try get MagicSysReq Keys to work. With those you can
14 end or kill all processes in that runlevel so that you can clearly shutdown.