From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Decreasing volume of an mp3 audio
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:35:54
1 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> [09-08-27 04:29]:
2 > On 08/24/2009 09:35 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 > >On 08/24/2009 08:32 PM, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
4 > >>Hi,
5 > >>
6 > >>is there an application, which is able to physically decrease
7 > >>the volume level of an mp3 with as less as possible loss of
8 > >>sound quality.
9 > >
10 > >Unfortunately, no.
11 >
12 > It seems I was wrong:
13 >
14 > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mp3gain
15 >
16 > This program can alter volume without re-encoding. And the process is
17 > fully reversible two.
20 Hi Nikos !
21
22 THAT is exactly what I have searched for ! :)
23
24 GREAT! Thank you very much!!!
25
26 Have a nice weekend!
27 Best regards
28 mcc
32 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
33 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
34 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
35 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.