From: Justin Hart <justinhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] (OT) A eureka moment!
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 07:58:37
1 Don't quote me on this, because, I don't know for sure if it already
2 exists (I do know for sure that not all CDs have mp3s and oggs on
3 them), but it would be perfectly possible to develop a konqueror
4 plug-in that automagically presented your CD tracks to you as mp3's
5 and oggs and ripped them for you, making it look as though these were
6 already on your cd for you.
7
8 Justin
9