From: "Herminio Hernandez
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo vs Raspbian on Raspberry Pi 3?
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 08:59:06
1 Well right now I am running Arch on my Pi mostly b/c when I was running
2 Gentoo I was compiling natiavly. Arch has the benefit of running a minimal
3 install and you can basically build from there. I had some issues running
4 Gentoo, but that was mostly b/c I was building nativaly on the SD card.
5