From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:37:10
1 * Stroller (stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk) [01.02.09 00:23]:
2 >
3 > On 31 Jan 2009, at 22:54, Grant wrote:
4 >
5 >>>> Oh I get it, the computer doesn't want me to see the Obama video. Yes
6 >>>> that's funny.
7 >>>
8 >>> Oh, what an intelligent machine you've got ;-p
9 >>> Did it already point you to Tarpley's biography about Hussein Obama ?
10 >>> Or to Obma's connections to Brezinski (the one who wants to get
11 >>> China into war against Russia) ?
12 >>
13 >> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
14 >> election campaign?
15 >
16 > IT WAS HUSHED UP BY TEH LIBERAL MEDIA!!!
17 >
18 > WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!
22 Just a honest question from Germany:
23
24 Which ones are the liberal medias overseas?
25
26 Since from here I wouldn't call anything I know liberal, let alone
27 anything progressive...
28
29 Sebastian
32 Calvin: It says here that "Religion is the opiate of the masses"
33 ... what do you suppose *that* means?
34 TV: ... it means Karl Marx hadn't seen anything yet.
35
36 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de