From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Revdep won't rebuild gphoto2-2.1.5
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:57:11
1 On Wednesday 06 June 2007, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > I've got gphoto2-2.2.0 emerged, but revdep-rebuild keeps trying and
3 > failing to emerge
4 > gphoto2-2.1.5. I don't know why it even tries.
5 >
6 > equery depends ghpoto2
7 > shows nothing, and gphoto2 does not appear in my world file
8 > (libgphoto2 does, however).
9 >
10 > What should I do to debug this? I'm not that interested in keeping
11 > the older version, so
12 > I don't think filing a bug makes much sense. I just need to figure
13 > out what is calling for
14 > the 2.15 version and fix that.
15
16 If you were to supply the relevant revdep-rebuild and emerge outputs
17 then we could possibly do that for you.
18
19 But, as your mail currently stands, we can't.
20
21 alan
25 Optimists say the glass is half full,
26 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
27 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
28
29 Alan McKinnon
30 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
31 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list