From: Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez.openinput@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT?] Photo organizing, slideshows, and S/VCD/DVD authoring/editing
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:32:45
1 2005/11/8, b.n. <brullonulla@×××××.com>:
2 > > 3. Creation of slideshows from photographs. I would like to be able to
3 > > select some or all of the photographs, maybe add some opening or
4 > > closing title, extract headers or footers from EXIF information, edit
5 > > transition between photos, add music to the slideshow, adjust the
6 > > duration of photos and transition to fit the music, and export a video
7 > > in a suitable format to be included in VCD, SVCD or DVD.
8 >
9 > I have no idea... but looks like the most horrible kitschy bad-taste
10 > thing I ever heard, so I refuse to give you advices about such an horror :-)
13 Maybe, but you can make really happy your mother-in-law if you prepare
14 a few of those slideshows containing photos of her grandchildren. If
15 you finally author an easy to use SVCD menu, burn it on a printable
16 surface CD, and print a photo of them in the surface, you become her
17 favorite son-in-law... believe me, tested and proven ;o)
18
19 Jose
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list