From: Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get iptables to work on AMD64, 2.6.12-gentoo-r10
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:28:57
1 On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:25:07 +0000
2 Michael Kjorling <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
3
40 Hi,
41 Not very much info i'm afraid, but a working solution.
42 Choose to use shorewall and in their site-docs (pdf including) there is
43 a graphical example of kernel config to use with shorewall.
44 As their's intentions are for shorewall to be mostly used for quite
45 everything with iptables, it has IIRC quite all options turned ON under
46 iptables. Use this for some 2,5 years (with very small changes).
47 Think you can also check the iptables site/docs (Google too).
48 There was some site (easyiptables/easyfirewall) with a web-page menu
49 driven config, don't know about kernel-config (check this ML archives).
50 HTH. Rumen