From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rc runlevel act strangely
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:19:36
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:24:26 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> I looked on Gentoo.org but I couldn't find it documented there. I
6 >> found eselect itself but nothing on the rc part. I was curious as to
7 >> where the OP found it or if we have a user who actually read a man page
8 >> first. O_O Imagine that. lol
9 >>
10 > It was only a few days ago that eselect was discussed, with those with
11 > poor memories saying that they had to run it with no options to get a
12 > list of modules. It appears that someone looked at that list.
16 I just wonder if it is ready for "primetime" since it is not
17 documented? Since the OP had trouble with it, maybe we should be doing
18 it the old way because it still has a bug somewhere.
19
20 Then again, maybe the docs team is running a bit behind? Maybe it is
21 stable and should work.
22
23 This may be pointless since the OP seems to have disappeared. lol
24
25 Dale
26