From: Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless hidden association problem
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:53:15
1 To restart my wireless connection i make this:
2
3 First, configuring my rtl8185 on /etc/conf.d/net
4 Second, in /etc/init.d make a symbolic link where "ln -s net.lo net.wlan0"
5 Finally /etc/init.d/net.wlan0 start|stop|restart works well.
6
7 Bye
8
9 Paul Melvin escreveu:
10 > Hi,
14 > I have a dell laptop with intel wireless card (ipw2200) and am trying to
15 > configure it to use WPA-PSK.
19 > I have setup up the card correctly utilizing the ipw2200 module,
20 > wpa_supplicant and wireless_tools.
24 > If I use a broadcast ssid everything works, however if I turn off the
25 > broadcast on the ap and do a debug of the wpa, it recognizes that there is a
26 > hidden ssid but will not connect to it.
30 > I would rather use hidden ssids than not but how can I get it to connect?
34 > Please can you also tell me a quick way to restart the interface to make it
35 > go through all the negotiaton, as I have moved from ubuntu where
36 > /etc/init.d/networking restart did it
40 > Cheers
44 > Paul
50 Zhu Sha Zang
51 Hyaku ne hayanda yo!
55 Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
56 Experimente já e veja as novidades.
57 http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/
61 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list