From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-wireless/zd1211
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:20:58
1 On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:37:56 -0500
2 Steve Buzonas wrote:
3
4 Hi!
5
6 > Hello, reading more about the driver it says that that driver is no
7 > longer maintained and it recommends zd1211rw which is included in the
8 > kernel. You should be able to find the driver in your kernel
9 > configuration by going to 'Device Drivers > Network Device Support >
10 > Wireless LAN > ZyDAS ZD1211/ZD1211B USB-wireless support '.
11
12 I forgot to mention that I already found:
13
14 USB ZD1201 based Wireless device support (NEW)
15
16 but notice it's ZD1201, not zd1211.
17
18 This is a 2.6.22 (at work). gonna download newest kernel and try again.
19
20 > Hope it helps.
21 >
22 > Steve Buzonas Jr.
23 Thanks for your help Steve!
24 Cheers,
27 Arnau Bria
28 http://blog.emergetux.net
29 Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity
30 --
31 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list