From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bounces
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:02:34
1 I'm sorry, but I'm going to be rude here. I have no goddamn idea what
2 the below paragraph means. It reads like my kids on a sugar high when
3 they were 10.
8 On 28/10/2017 21:54, mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com wrote:
9 > sorry, didn't realize that message posted, with getting a bounce
10 > message.  resubscribing solved the problem, please disregard the post.
11 > as far as headers, difficult to get with my current free provider and i
12 > can't see any reason headers would tell me why, suddenly, emails to list
13 > are bouncing though it might tell me where.  obviously the server flaked
14 > as i was still getting email from the list but couldn't post.  the
15 > system told me the bellow email bounced, and it didn't get sent to me
16 > like my post usually do, definitely a server/list problem.
17 >
18 > mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
19 > --
20 > "The U.S. intelligence community concluded in a report made public in
21 > January that the Kremlin sought to disrupt the 2016 election and sway
22 > the race in Trump's favor."  From "thehill.com".  Only Trump and his
23 > duplicitous supports try to say it was Clinton who conspired.  Frankly
24 > Trump is likely guilty of treason, the sooner he's impeached and indited
25 > the better, along with ALL of his supporters in goverment.
28 > 28. Oct 2017 13:45 by alan.mckinnon@×××××.com