From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:37:18
1 stosss wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, March 17, 2010, Frank Steinmetzger<Warp_7@×××.de> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Am Mittwoch 17 März 2010 schrieb Dale:
7 >>> I only want plain text to the mailing lists and html for everyone else. I
8 >>> send pics and other things to other folks.
9 >>>
10 >> Ya don’t need HTML for that. ;-)
11 >>
12 >> I have even seen mails that were multiparted plain-text, i.e. text, image
13 >> attachment, text, image-attachment, you get the idea. Don’t know anymore
14 >> though what program that was.
15 >>
16 > KMail does multi-parted
21 I try to keep it simple. If it gets to complicated, it will mess up
22 eventually and I get to keep the pieces. lol
23
24 Dale
25