From: Vizo Allman <vizoster@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Mythtv install
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:07:25
1 This is not my first install of Mythtv in gentoo its not even my first
2 install of mythtv on this box. I have tried numerous times in the last few
3 days to get mythbackend running and no matter what flags I use to install I
4 get this error
5
6 mythbackend: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libmyth-0.22.so.0:
7 undefined symbol: _ZN14MythScreenType12gestureEventEP16MythGestureEvent
8
9 Can anyone point me in the proper direction to troubleshoot?
10 --
11 "Nor aught availed him now
12 To have build in Heaven high towers Nor did he scape
13 By all his engines
14 But was headlong sent with his industrious crew
15 To build in Hell
16 "Milton, "Paradise Lost"