From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [ALSA] Can't use FF and Amarok together as sound driver fails
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:30:09
1 Jakob Buchgraber ha scritto:
2 > Hey!
3 >
4 > When I watch some videos on youtube and after that want to watch a move
5 > wie kaffeine or listen to some music using amarok. I always get the
6 > error message that xine was unable to initialize any sound drivers. So
7 > this means that I can't use 2 applications using sound.
8 >
9 > Why is that? Did you experience similar problems and know how to fix this?
10
11 I'm experiencing the reverse annoyance. That is, most apps will play
12 without a hitch, but if I try to get sound from FF *after* I've opened
13 amarok or xine etc. FF will give me only silence.
14
15 m.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list