From: Nicolai Beuermann <nicolai.beuermann@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird Datepicker
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 23:00:53
1 Am 14.01.20 um 13:15 schrieb Jens Pelzetter:
2 > since some weeks ago I have a problem with Thunderbird/Lightning. In the
3 > dialogs for tasks or events I can't input or change dialog. Clicking on
4 > the buttons to show the calendar does nothing. If I try the edit an
5 > using the keyboard the date it reset to the previous value once the date
6 > input loses the focus.
7 >
8 > Does anyone of you experience to same problem. I have this problem on
9 > two different systems, one running Xfce and other one running KDE Plasma.
12 Yes. Me. I'm on Plasma, too.
13
14 Clicking the date in the editor does not open the calendar popup
15 anymore. Clicking the time the popup to choose the time still appears.
16
17 First I thought that's a permission problem, but other calendar apps on
18 smartphone and mac work flawlessly.
19 tb/lightning on mac os works as expected
20
21 KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.4
22 KDE Frameworks Version: 5.64.0
23 Qt Version: 5.13.2
24 Kernel Version: 5.4.11-gentoo-14.01.2020
25
26 mail-client/thunderbird-68.4.1
27
28 did you try other distribution?