From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] mounting screws
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:29:36
1 On Sunday, 20 February 2022 17:24:44 GMT Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > This has nothing to do with Gentoo, but I don't know where else to ask.
5 >
6 > I have a couple of vertically mounted easy-swap disk caddies in the back of
7 > my workstation, and I'm having trouble finding screws to mount the disk in
8 > the caddy. Clearance is nil, so the screws must be countersunk so they
9 > aren't proud of the surface. They seem to be m3 perhaps 5mm long.
10 >
11 > I just can't find any via Google. Can anyone in UK please help out?
12
13 Apologies - I meant to hit CTRL-S to save that, but muscle memory took over.
16 Regards,
17 Peter.