From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] filesystems
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:07:45
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Montag 24 November 2008, Dale wrote:
5 >> I knew it was something like that. I thought it was networkable but was
6 >> not sure. You guys sure know more about that than I do.
9 > - evms was used for a while by Suse - I don't know if they still do.
10 > - there is a long lvm-is-broken-threadon f.g.o.
16 I used to be subscribed to the mailing list, thought about using one or
17 the other. Just before I unsubscribed, there were some people trying to
18 get it back up and going. I'm not sure how that went or if it is still
19 being worked on or not. It seemed pretty neat but I just couldn't never
20 get up the nerve to switch over.
21
22 Maybe it will survive. I'm waiting on reiserfs4 to go stable. ;-)
23
24 Dale
25