From: "Francisco J. A. Ares" <frares@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a good c++ IDE for demons...
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:01:54
1 Wolfgang Liebich wrote:
2
3 >Hi,
4 >I'm developing a C++ application which runs as a UNIX demon or windows
5 >service. Until now I'm used mainly xemacs, but since I learned about
6 >better IDEs (for example the JAVA developers have IDEA), I'm looking for
7 >something like this for c++. I tried snavigator, but this tool seems to
8 >get confused by multiple inheritance (which is used in my project).
9 >Mainly I would search for a good class navigator.
10 >Is there something to recommend?
11 >Ciao,
12 >Wolfgang
15 Take a look at Eclipse and its projects, specially CDT
16
17 http://www.eclipse.org/
18 http://www.eclipse.org/cdt
19
20 They're both in portage, alongo with several other Eclipse plug-ins, including repository integration for subversion and CVS
21
22 Francisco
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list