From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tcl in your system...
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:25:01
1 On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
3 >> Just wondering if anyone here ever use Tcl for scripting (i.e., automating
4 >> repetitive procedures) or even *gasp* serious programming.
5 >
6 > Not me, but Tcl is one of the best-represented langauges on the site I run.
7 >
8 > http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:Tcl
9
10 (OT) Hey, that's a great site, I had not seen it before. it reminds me
11 of the old code snippets archives for C and Pascal that I used to
12 download from dial-up BBS back in the olden days. I always like to
13 learn from how other people solved a problem, even if I already solved
14 it myself (sometimes especially if I already solved it myself,
15 probably poorly...).