From: Bo Andresen <bo.andresen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card games in portage
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:09:57
1 On Tuesday 28 March 2006 08:37, Teresa and Dale wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > My girlfriends mom comes over sometimes and she likes to play card games
5 > on the computer. Anybody have a list of the games in portage that are
6 > card games? You know, like Solitaire or something like that. I have
7 > the ones that come with KDE and Pysol too. Just looking for some more
8 > for her.
9 >
10 > She's used to windoze by the way. Also, is there a place to go to find
11 > out which ones compare to what ever that is on windoze? I know they
12 > have to change the names sonce they may be copyrighted or something.
13
14 I don't know anything about pysol but these games are in Windows:
15
16 # eix -C games -r 'hearts|freecell'
17 * games-board/hearts
18 Available versions: 1.98