From: wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bash script question
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:59:04
1 On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 12:29 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2 > On Mon, 18 August 2014, at 10:42 am, wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au> wrote:
3 > I propose addressing this with an array of the filenames.
4 >
5 > Thus additional files can be added for testing, without manual adjustment of the expected total.
6
7 +1
8
9 I considered scalability as I was writing this, however I've never been
10 overly familiar with bash arrays (I tend towards python or perl if I
11 need anything even starting to get complex); and my method, while
12 slightly more manual, solved the stated problem.
13
14 That being said, your solution is a much more elegant spin on it. :)
17 wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>