From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: separate / and /usr to require initramfs 2013-11-01
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 02:20:41
1 On 10/11/2013 01:42 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > I don't like systemd,
4
5 Sorry if my memory is failing (it surely is) but I don't recall any
6 explanation from you describing your dissatisfaction with systemd.
7
8 The three happiest months of my life were spent as a student in London
9 in the summer of 1974, where I frequently heard the phrase "I should have
10 thought that you...".
11
12 Only much later did I discover that such a benign phrase conveys the most
13 severe form of British disapproval :(
14
15 With belated apologies to my many kind Brit friends from 1974, I ask you
16 to tell us WTF you dislike systemd, and use language that us Yanks can
17 fscking unnerstand, got it, punk?