From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kopete needs net-libs/ortp ??
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 22:19:40
1 daid kahl wrote:
2 >> Thanks for letting me know this was blank. Gmail doesn't send me a copy
3 >> back so I had no clue. I thought I had stumped everyone with this one. O_O
6 > I thought maybe you were testing some new super-concise method of
7 > asking for help by including all relevant info in the subject line.
8 >
9 > Hey...less to read!
10 >
11 > ~daid
14 I thought I had a problem that had everyone stumped until I was told it
15 was blank.
16
17 For the record, if you plan to use Seamonkey for your email, it ain't
18 ready just yet. Need to wait a little longer. Browser is great tho.
19
20 Dale
21